Honibe is a brand located in Charlottetown, PEI. They make honey-based wellness products. They are responsible for developing the world’s first solid honey product, The Honey Drop. They source 100% Canadian honey from Canadian beekeepers. They use a patented technology to dehydrate honey into a pure, solid form. Their products are vegetarian, allergy-free, gelatin-free, corn syrup free, with no unwanted additives, sweeteners, flavours, colours, preservatives, or fillers.
- In 2010, Honibe won the prestigious “Global SIAL D’OR Medal, Best of Canada, Best Sweet Grocery Story Worldwide—SIAL, Paris”
- In 2011, CBC TV’s Dragon’s Den invited Honibe to pitch its honey products to 2 million viewers.
- In 2013, Honibe went to outer space when commander Chris Hadfield brought a package of Honibe Honey Drop on a shuttle mission because he loved it so much.
- And by 2019, over 6,000 retailers across Canada were selling Honibe products.
- 20 Innovation Way, C1E 0K4
- West Royalty, Prince Edward Island